We are the property investment experts.
We focus on working with successful property investors and developers.
We can help you:
- Purchase property, including into your super fund
- Buy property with other people, including documenting your Co-Ownership Agreement
- Acquire investment and commercial properties
- Set up family trusts and unit trusts as property investment vehciles
- Deal with GST and land tax advice
- Put in place leasing and tenancy arrangements, and then deal with any ongoing issues
- Assist with intergenerational property transfers
- Guide you through small to medium scale subdivisions and developments
Andreyev Conveyancing has dedicated staff ready to promptly meet your property and conveyancing needs.
Our fees are fixed and represent great value for money.
What you can expect from your conveyancer
Our approach to conveyancing has always been a personal one. Our aim is to keep your transaction as simple and straight-forward as possible. You don’t have to wait until you are ready to sign the contract – it makes sense to select your conveyancer as soon as you decide to buy or sell.
- Oversee the legal and statutory processes required to transfer ownership of the property from one person to another;
- Help you prepare, execute, verify and lodge the necessary legal documents;
- Co-ordinator the transaction, and lead you through the necessary steps;
- Assist you meet your legal obligations and protect your rights and interests; and
- Advise you about anything impacting on your property.
On occasions some conveyancing work can involve more complex issues. As a division of Andreyev Lawyers, all our conveyancing staff are supervised by qualified solicitors. This means that prompt legal advice is on hand if needed.
You can rest assured that your property transaction is in experienced hands.
For more information please contact Mary McGrath on 1300 654 590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.