You want to pass on your hard-earned wealth to the next generation. The problem is, you want your wealth to benefit your family, and not third parties. You also don’t want to incur unnecessary taxes and transaction costs. Your affairs are not completely straight-forward, and you want to ensure nothing is missed.
When you’re finished your estate planning with one of our great lawyers, everything will be in order.
You will have a clear understanding of what assets you have and how they are owned. You will have a clear and comprehensive plan as to who gets what. You will have selected appropriate people to make it all happen when you’re no longer around. Put simply, your affairs will be in pristine order.
We know how important it is to have a clear plan, so no matter what comes over the horizon, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are prepared.
Call us on 1300 654 590 and we will help you to put in place a clear and effective estate plan.
A clear path to peace of mind.
It’s taken a lifetime to make your money. You don’t want your children to squander it, or have it pass into the hands of an ‘in-law’. You also don’t want to crush your kids with money. You want to leave a legacy that does good over the long term. We’ll help you pass on your wealth in a way that’s good for your kids. We’ll also put in place strategies to ensure that it’s protected from creditors, the Tax Man and ex-spouses.
For a clear path to genuine peace of mind, call us on 1300 654 590.
We follow a straight forward process to get your personal affairs in order:
- First, we will have a chat on the phone to get some background on you, your family and what you want to achieve. You’ll talk with an experienced lawyer from the first phone call. At the end of the call we will book in a face-to-face meeting and send you some background information for you to consider before we meet.
- At our meeting we will work through a comprehensive check-list of issues you need to consider to have a complete and effective estate plan. We will carefully explain your choices and guide you to a sensible outcome.
- After our meeting we will prepare a tailored Strategy Paper that sets out our understanding of your circumstances, summarises our recommendations, and provides you with a firm fixed quote to implement the plan.
- With your approval we will move forward to draft your estate planning documents. This may involve us liaising with your accountant and other advisers. We will send the draft documents through to you for review. We will take the time to explain the documents to you, and ensure you fully understand their implications.
- When you are happy with your estate planning documents, we will meet again to ensure that are all signed properly and become legally effective.
Call us on 1300 654 590 and we will help you to develop a clear Estate Planning strategy.
How we can help you
Our caring and experienced lawyers can assist you by providing fixed price services, including:
- Telephone Wills – if you want to keep things quick & simple;
- Estate Situation Review – we take you on a guided tour of your Estate Planning options; and
- Estate Plan. Action! – now that you have the plan, let’s put it into action!
Our Telephone Wills service is best suited to those with relatively simple affairs, that want to get their estate plans in order without having to go through a long, protracted and expensive process.
We can get most of the information that we need from you over the phone, prepare your Wills, then arrange a time to come and see you to ensure that your Wills are properly signed and are therefore legally valid. We focus on keeping the process quick and simple, and we provide you with a fixed price quote before we get started.
There is no longer any excuse. Don’t put it off any longer. Pick up the phone, dial 1300 654 590, and get started.
Estate Situation Review
You may be putting off getting your Estate Planning in order because you’re not sure where to start. That’s ok, we can help you with our Estate Situation Review. For a fixed fee we complete a comprehensive review of your current Estate Planning status and discuss the key risks and options that you should consider. This is usually a 2-3 hour process. We then provide you with a written summary of our recommendations so that you can use this as a basis for stepping forward.
We do this for a fixed price, which is then fully rebated against the fee we charge if you engage us to put your Estate Plan into Action!
Call us on 1300 654 590 to get a quote or book in for an Estate Situation Review. We would love to meet with you and discuss how you can protect the future of your loved ones with well-considered estate planning.
We’ve got a load of information about the practical things to consider when formulating your estate plan and the documents that may need to be prepared to put your plan into action.
Estate Plan. Action!
You have the plan, now let’s put it into action! We can prepare all the documents you need to get your affairs in order so that you can have peace of mind, knowing that you have a clear plan for your future and your family.
The documents that we prepare are tailored to your individual estate plan and may include:
- Standard Wills;
- Testamentary Trust Wills;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Appointment of Guardians;
- Advance Care Directives;
- Mutual Wills; and
- Superannuation Nominations.
We look at the whole picture to make sure that your estate plan is balanced and captures all of your assets, even those that would traditionally fall outside of your will. Most importantly, we provide you with a fixed fee quote before we get started, and at the end we give you a handy, easy-to-follow summary of your estate plan so that you know exactly where you stand.
Call us now on 1300 654 590 to put your Estate Plan into Action!