Trusts may be ubiquitous in the Australian business landscape, but they are not simple structures to administer. If you have a trust, or are establishing a trust, one aspect you need to consider is the ‘governing law’ or the jurisdiction of the trust. Let us tell you why…
Your life and family
Whether you are starting a new relationship, ending an old one, buying your first family home, thinking about making an investment, planning y our personal affairs, or dealing with the death of a loved one, we’re here for you.
A little bit of legal advice at the right time can go a long way to smoothing your life’s journey
How we can help
Getting your Estate Planning in order
We know how important it is to have a clear plan, so that no matter what comes over the horizon, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are prepared.
Splitting up with your partner
Moving on is never easy. But when it’s time, teaming up with a great lawyer who been there before, and can guide you through, it critical.
Giving back to the community
When you’re successful, there comes a time when giving back becomes a priority. Teaming up with a great lawyer is an important part of ensuring you maximise your impact.
Dealing with a deceased estate
It’s an unfortunate part of life, but with the loss of a loved one, comes a lot of paperwork. We’re here to make this process as quick and painless as possible.
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.
Many companies nominate their accountant’s address as the registered address for their business. ...
The dust has barely settled on our Christmas decorations but we’re back and open for business. We...
A ‘unit trust’ is a commonly used structure for ‘pooling money’ and holding investment assets,...
A hybrid trust is a structure for holding investments when you want to access enhanced “asset...