Our clients tend to be people who take business personally. As we do.
They are entrepreneurs who feel deeply emotional about the successes and failures of their business, and investors who have expended significant blood, sweat and tears in building their wealth.
These people are not the type who hire IBM just because no one ever got fired for hiring IBM.
They come to us because it is their choice. They want the best commercial outcome, without all the fluff. They appreciate that we invest our resources in the best legal talent, and modern business systems, rather than in designer furniture for our foyer.
They appreciate the fact we have assembled one of Australia’s most uniquely qualified and experienced teams to service this market.
- Andrew Andreyev - Andrew works primarily with entrepreneurs, investors and their families.
- Hannah Andreyev - Hannah focuses on implementing estate planning strategies for farming families and families with businesses.
- Louise Russo (nee Craven) - Louise works with privately owned enterprises and wealthy families on a broad range of business law issues.
- Marie Hayter - Marie assists people through relationship breakdown, divorce, property settlement, parenting arrangements and associated issues.
- Samantha Waldon - Samantha is both a lawyer and Trade Marks Attorney. Her focus is on Intellectual Property, commercialisation and business law.
- Simone Daniells - Simone focuses on not-for-profit organisations, including charities, community groups, and private institutions and funds.
- Damien Lehmann - Damien focuses on business and transaction structuring, as well as taxation advice and disputes.
- Drew Craven - Drew's main focus is on commercial disputes and insolvency law matters.
- Chantel Cortazzo - Chantel works with SME business owners and their families on a range of legal issues.
- Kasia Maczuga - Kasia works on a wide range of commercial and private client matters, including estate planning and business law.
- Catherine Fairlie - Catherine assists families and businesses in a range of areas, including estate planning, commercial agreements and setting up entities.
- Mary McGrath - Mary is a Registered Conveyancer working in our Adelaide Office.
If you have any questions about who can help, call Andrew directly on 0400 832 534 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for our offices? Click here.