Have you ever wondered what happens to the remaining amount owing on your HECS-HELP loan when you die? Well here’s your answer!
Trust & Estate Beneficiaries
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.
Call 1300 654 590 and speak with a lawyer
You’ll be put straight through to a great lawyer who will guide you to the right solution.
If you don’t free-up some time to think and execute on the next growth strategy, your business will stall, and maybe even falter. The solution is to hire a replacement, but where do you start?
Frydenberg’s announcement may help your small business restructure its debt obligations to trade out of the COVID recession.
What is a unit trust? A unit trust is a trust in which one or more beneficiaries hold 'defined...