As part of your end of life plan it is a good idea to appoint someone to make health or medical treatment decisions for you, if you become unable to make such decisions for yourself. It is also important to identify what your values, life goals and preferred outcomes are so the person appointed to make those health and medical treatment decisions can ensure their decision making is in line with your wishes.
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.
Call 1300 654 590 and speak with a lawyer
You’ll be put straight through to a great lawyer who will guide you to the right solution.
While the COVID-19 vaccination hasn’t been explored by the Fair Work Commission (yet), we do know that there are certain situations where an employer can mandate the influenza vaccination for its workers. These same principles can be relied upon to assist with determining whether employers can mandate the COVID-19 vaccination.
Simone Daniells – Solicitor at Andreyev Lawyers chats with Tax Talks about an unfair contract terms case study
In a recent episode of Tax Talks, Simone Daniells of Andreyev Lawyers walked you through the...
We are often asked by clients who are appointed as an executor of an Estate whether they need to...