This summary article aims to give you a brief understanding of the major changes facing company directors this year.
Andrevey Lawyers Logo_250x
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.
Call 1300 654 590 and speak with a lawyer
You’ll be put straight through to a great lawyer who will guide you to the right solution.
Discretionary trusts (commonly known as ‘family trusts’) are a common tool for people to operate...
2021 sees Andreyev Lawyers celebrating 20 years in business. We don’t have an exciting origin...
When the Partnership Bubble Bursts: What happens if I want to continue operating the business post-dissolution?
Much like a divorce, the dissolution of a business partnership can be unexpected and difficult to manage. We have written before about what happens when someone leaves a partnership. This article goes into a bit more depth about what happens if you wish to continue operating the business after your business partner leaves.