Maryke assists individuals, families and businesses in a wide variety of matters. She has particular experience with:
- Property law (including commercial leases)
- Business sales and purchases
- Commercial contracts
- Estate and succession planning
Maryke holds a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) from Monash University and is a member of the Law Society of South Australia and the Law Institute of Victoria.
Maryke started her legal career working in regional Victoria and has a particular interest in the issues that impact rural families.
In her spare time, Maryke enjoys running, playing the flute and catching up with friends for board game nights.
- Mobile: 0449 594 339
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), Monash University
- Bachelor of Music, Monash University
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria