You’ve reached the end of the road with your spouse or de facto partner, and need a fresh start. Your emotions are in a jumble and you hear conflicting advice and war stories from every second person you meet. We can’t pretend that things are going to be easy for the next couple of years, but not knowing where you stand, anticipating the worst, and doing nothing, won’t magically result in a good outcome.
As an Accredited Specialist, Marie will guide you through your Family Law journey. She will help you to understand your rights, what are the reasonable compromises, and when it is worth putting up a fight. She is particularly experienced in Family Law matters involving family businesses and larger, more complex asset pools.
To get started, call Marie for an initial no-obligation chat on 0426 134 179.
At the end of this call she will book in a time to walk you through the strategies in more detail. She will summarise the agreed plan in writing and then help you navigate, a sometimes burdensome, legal system.
Marie understands that you need realistic strategies and an approach that will achieve the ‘best’ result for you, so your family can start building a successful new life. She is not about throwing gasoline on the fire. When times are particularly difficult, she will be the logic to your emotion.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- Regularly practising before the Family Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of South Australia