Kate has worked in the dispute resolution space for over 20 years, in various jurisdictions and across diverse industry groups. During this time, she has seen the impact court proceedings can have on individuals and entities – stress, cost, delay and strain on business and personal relationships.
Conflict can be very unsettling, and court proceedings uncertain, but not all matters need to be litigated for the right outcome. Kate is also a nationally accredited mediator, who understands the many factors impacting decisions that need to be made when you or your business is experiencing conflict. Kate can guide you through your options to help you make the right decision. Kate is passionate about empowering her clients to explore creative solutions that have the potential to preserve ongoing business relationships that allow you to move forward with confidence.
Of course, sometimes your rights need to be enforced or you need to ensure obligations are met, and often this requires more formal steps. Kate will explain your options and the process required and assist you to take whatever steps are needed towards the right outcome for you or your business.
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Wollongong
- GDLP, University of Wollongong
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Member of the Resolution Institute
- Member of the Australian Mediation Association