You have worked hard to build up a business, but now find yourself in dispute with a former partner, employee, contractor, associate or even family member. You have come to a stalemate and you can’t move on with life, or pursue new opportunities, until it’s resolved. You need help moving forward.
There are various legal options available to you. If it is litigation, Drew will assess the strengths and weakness of your position, and formulate a plan to get you moving forward again.
To get started, call Drew for an initial no-obligation chat on 0406 420 128.
At the end of this call he will book in a time to walk you through the strategies in more detail. He will summarise the agreed plan in writing with a quote, and then implement it. Where necessary he will identify and liaise with external experts, such as barristers, valuers and forensic accountants.
Drew appreciates that law is a ‘people business’. Whether as a member of a soccer team (his winter sport), a bartender (his lost years), or as a disputes lawyer, Drew appreciates the fact that communication is key. Litigation can be a long game, and he will ensure you understand what’s happening and why.
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice, Flinders University
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Advanced Certification from the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Certified Turnaround Executive
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Board Member of Association for Business Restructuring and Turnaround
- Committee Member of ARITA YP SA/NT
- Secretary of Sacred Heart Old Collegians Soccer Club