In a recent episode of Tax Talks, Simone Daniells of Andreyev Lawyers walked you through the history of Australian Consumer Law unfair contract term provisions and gave you some practical tips about managing your standard form contracts. You can listen to Simone’s insights here.
In this episode of Tax Talks, Simone works through a case study a listener sent in. For accountants and SMEs, this is a must listen.
You can read more about Tax Talks here.
Want to know more?
For more information about exiting out of a standard form contract, read this article.
For more information about quality employment contracts, read this article.
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.