Jessica assists clients with a range of disputes that arise both in their businesses and personal lives. Her experience includes:
- Business disputes including between directors and shareholders,
- Debt recovery and contractual disputes,
- Tax disputes,
- Corporations law,
- Insolvency issues including advising individuals, businesses or insolvency practitioners,
- Banking disputes,
- Employment law; and
- Consumer and fair trading law.
Jessica has extensive experience in both alternative dispute resolution, including settlement negotiations and meditations, in addition to litigation in various Courts and Tribunals of Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Jessica obtained a Bachelor Degree in Laws and Bachelor Degree in Business from the Queensland University of Technology. She also holds a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law. She worked in Brisbane as a solicitor for a number of years before traveling overseas to work as a solicitor and barrister in New Zealand and government legal officer in the United Kingdom. She has worked on a very large range of matters from straight-forward debt recovery to complex tax disputes before the High Court of Australia.
On the weekend you will likely find Jessica at the beautiful beaches, wineries or countryside of South Australia. She enjoys getting outdoors including hiking and swimming. She also loves cooking and so you may find her shopping at the Adelaide Central Markets.
- Mobile: 0420 637 188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception: 1300 654 590
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of New Zealand