Michael’s focus is family law and he also assists in general commercial law and disputes. He has particular expertise in financial settlements and disputes involving:
- Large asset pools;
- Complex structures; and
- Trust, tax and valuation issues.
Michael has also acted in high conflict parenting cases involving the appointment of independent children’s lawyers.
Before commencing his legal career, Michael previously worked in both the Government and Education sectors.
Michael enjoys keeping active and reading. He is also an avid cook and regularly volunteers his time with the Surry Hills Neighbourhood Centre and their community cafe.
- Mobile: 0449 526 891
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Wollongong
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Law Society of New South Wales