Mia works across a number of areas, including estate planning, family law, insolvency and general commercial matters. She has particular experience working alongside insolvency practitioners to assist in winding up the affairs of companies, and has provided support to business owners facing external administration.
Mia is regularly involved in assisting:
- Business owners to recover debts, including by way of formal legal proceedings;
- Farming families to discuss and implement their succession plan to carry the family wealth & business to the next generation; and
- People that need help to resolve a legal dispute, including business owners, families, investors and consumers.
Outside of work Mia enjoys travelling, listening to live music, and catching up with friends.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and History) University of Adelaide
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0414 872 961
- Reception: 1300 654 590