Mia is a lawyer based in our Adelaide Office working in a number of areas, including estate planning, family law, insolvency and general commercial matters. She has particular experience working alongside insolvency practitioners to assist in winding up the affairs of a company, and has provided support to business owners facing liquidation.
Mia is regularly involved in assisting:
- Business owners to recover debts, including by way of formal legal proceedings;
- Farming families to discuss and implement their succession plan to carry the family wealth & business to the next generation; and
- People that need help to resolve a legal dispute, including business owners, families, investors and consumers.
Outside of work Mia enjoys travelling, listening to live music, and catching up with friends.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and History) University of Adelaide
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0414 872 961
- Reception: 1300 654 590