I have three main interests: business, flying and human physiology. This podcast relates to the third – physiology.
Dr Rhonda Patrick is a very cool academic. She focuses on biomedical science at the University of Tennessee. She also runs a site called ‘Found My Fitness‘, but she is anything but a fitness bore. Her interests are very wide-ranging, from brain health, physical performance, nutrition and wellbeing – in all cases she brings an academic and rigorous approach to the subject.
Once again, she is a long-form podcaster (meaning her interviews are usually between 1 and 2 hours long), and some of the material can be heavy going. But she does manage to bridge the gap between academia and mainstream – that has made her a hit on the life-hacking podcast scene.
I have heard her interviewed by others, and I have also listened to many of her podcasts. This one is a ripper.
In this podcast she interviews a researcher studying ‘biological clocks’ and the circadian rhythm – Dr Satchin Panda. This material has day-to-day application for all of us – how to sleep better, eat better and generally optimise things with nothing more than a better understanding of how important our body clocks are to our general overall health.
As a teaser – how would you like to lose 30% of your body fat and increase lean muscle mass – while not changing what or how much you eat – just when you eat…
Follow up podcast is also well worth a listen:
The information contained in this post was reviewed on 16 February 2022
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.