Kevin Rose is my new favourite podcaster. I love his interview manner. He comes across as if he has not thought too hard about his questions (unlike his mate Tim Ferriss), but yet he leads his interviewees perfectly.
We are all in the business of trust. Earning trust, and then validating the trust that is placed in us. We also need to be able to judge those in whom we should place trust.
In this interview Kevin talks with Robin Deeke, an FBI counterintelligence agent, who has written a book called the Code of Trust. (Purchase here)
I have read a couple of books on this subject and I think this guy’s advice is very useful.
Listen to the podcast here:
The information contained in this post was reviewed on 16 February 2022
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.