Catherine assists families and businesses in a range of areas, including:
- Estate Planning;
- Debt collection;
- Commercial agreements;
- Assisting to resolve commercial disputes; and
- Establishing business and investment entities.
She has particular expertise in:
- Finding practical ways to guide clients through difficult situations when someone has passed away;
- Helping clients navigate the legal system in the context of a relationship breakdown; and
- Assisting business owners to overcome significant challenges and risks.
Outside of work, Catherine enjoys a good book or classic Hitchcock film with a cup of tea in hand.
- Bachelor of Justice and Society, Flinders University
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (with Distinction), Flinders University
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Mobile: 0424 352 646
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590