Chantel began her career at Andreyev Lawyers as a PLT placement student and then as a Law Clerk. She is now a solicitor in our Adelaide office, and focuses on working with families and their businesses in the areas of:
- Estate and business succession planning;
- Probate and Letters of Administration;
- Debt collection and recovery;
- Commercial documentation; and
- Establishing business and investment entities.
Chantel really enjoys getting to know our clients, and working with them to ensure they get the best possible outcomes. She also doesn’t shy away from taking on unique and interesting challenges.
Outside law, Chantel is an avid lover of music and concerts, playing violin and piano herself. She also loves to catch up with family and friends over a glass of Shiraz, as well as have a hit of tennis on the weekends.
- Bachelor of Law, University of South Australia.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice University of Adelaide.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0449 594 339
- Reception: 1300 654 590