Kasia began her career at Andreyev Lawyers as a law clerk and now enjoys providing practical advice in a number of areas, including:
- Estate Planning and Business Succession, particularly for high net-worth individuals;
- Deceased Estates (including probate and estate litigation); and
- Structuring for businesses, including start-ups and not-for-profits.
Her recent experience has included:
- Advising a number of high-net worth individuals about the best options to protect and pass their wealth to the next generation;
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration for estates that have involved some unique and tricky issues;
- Advising a prospective A-League license bidder on structuring options to achieve their ‘goals’ (excuse the pun);
- Helping business owners to implement restructures to improve the efficiency of their operations and gain the benefit of significant tax savings; and
- Working with newly established social enterprises to help them get started on the ‘right foot’ with the most appropriate structure for their objectives.
Kasia has recently relocated to our Sydney office but enjoys maintaining relationships with both Sydney and Adelaide based clients. She enjoys walking to work with a view of the Harbour Bridge and eating her way through all of the laksa that Sydney has to offer.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Adelaide.
- Bachelor of Arts (English) University of Adelaide.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the ACT and South Australia.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Mobile: 0405 962 231
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590