Kasia works on a wide range of commercial and private client matters. She has a broad interest in general commercial matters, estate planning and business law.
Kasia began her career at Andreyev Lawyers as a law clerk and now enjoys providing practical advice in a number of areas, including:
- Estate Planning and Business Succession;
- Deceased Estates (including probate);
- Commercial contracts;
- Commercial and telecommunication leases; and
- Establishing business and investment entities.
Outside of work, Kasia loves to keep up with Adelaide’s ever-changing food and bar scene and enjoys catching up with friends and family over a meal and a great South Australian red wine.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Adelaide.
- Bachelor of Arts (English) University of Adelaide.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the ACT and South Australia.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Mobile: 0405 962 231
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590