Marie’s main focus is on family law, where she assists clients through relationship breakdown, divorce, property settlement, parenting arrangements and associated issues. She also regularly gets involved in estate planning and general commercial matters, including:
- Property Settlements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Parenting Arrangements;
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Estate Planning and Estate Administration;
- Commercial and business law advice; and
- Structuring and establishment of entities for business and succession planning.
Marie is admitted to practise in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland, and has dealt with matters in each of these jurisdictions. Marie is also experienced in running proceedings in the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court.
Marie takes an empathetic and proactive approach to ensure matters are resolved and solutions reached efficiently, to minimise personal strain for her clients.
Outside of work, Marie enjoys spending time with her family and enjoys all things food and wine related.
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Adelaide).
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Accredited Family Law Specialist.
- Mobile: 0426 134 179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception: 1300 654 590