I live in New South Wales and my sister lives in Queensland. When our Mum died in South Australia her estate was very simple, so I wanted to see if we could do most of it ourselves.
I knew that probate in every state is different. The South Australian court documents have tricky wording and they seem to be very pedantic on certain things. My sister and I thought we’d try and lodge the probate forms ourselves.
I looked on the internet and found the Andreyev Lawyers website. I really liked their information and the DIY probate kit, which I downloaded. I called them and got a quote, and their costing was good compared to the other quotes we got so we were pleased.
I used the DIY probate kit to prepare the forms, and then we flew to Adelaide and met with Andreyev Lawyers to finalise the application. They were very friendly and calm, and they really helped us out. Their approach was really appreciated, especially at a time of grieving.
During the process, the South Australian courts changed all the probate forms! But Andreyev Lawyers helped us out with the new forms, and it all went smoothly.
We had a really good experience with Andreyev Lawyers, and we were happy with the costing.
Pamela Courtney, Naraweena, NSW
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.