Drew’s main focus is on commercial disputes and insolvency law. Although he also gets involved in a wide range of commercial and private client matters.
Drew can assist you in the following areas:
- Commercial disputes and litigation, including disputes between business partners, contractual disputes and breaches of trust and equitable remedies;
- Personal insolvency, including asset exposure;
- Corporate insolvency, including director duties and potential liabilities; and
- Contesting a Will.
Drew takes a practical approach, with the goal of delivering outcomes that are both legally sound and commercially sensible.
Drew has a personal love of the South Australian wine industry, and has gained plenty of ‘insider knowledge’ through work with a local wine merchant and a hot autumn spent crushing grapes in Clarendon.
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Advanced Certification from the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Mobile: 0406 420 128
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception: 1300 654 590
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.