Drew’s main focus is on commercial disputes and insolvency law. Although he also gets involved in a wide range of commercial and private client matters.
Drew can assist you in the following areas:
- Commercial disputes and litigation, including disputes between business partners, contractual disputes and breaches of trust and equitable remedies;
- Personal insolvency, including asset exposure;
- Corporate insolvency, including director duties and potential liabilities; and
- Contesting a Will.
Drew takes a practical approach, with the goal of delivering outcomes that are both legally sound and commercially sensible.
Drew has a personal love of the South Australian wine industry, and has gained plenty of ‘insider knowledge’ through work with a local wine merchant and a hot autumn spent crushing grapes in Clarendon.
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Mobile: 0406 420 128
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590