Andreyev Lawyers first helped me deal with my husband’s estate after his death. I then also got them involved to help with my mother-in-law, who was under care in a nursing home, and with updating my father’s Will.
Every lawyer I’ve dealt with at Andreyev Lawyers has been really helpful. They were exceptionally professional, nothing was too much trouble. The lawyer who prepared my father’s Will even went out to his home to see him, which was great because he was 91 years old.
They returned calls promptly, got information when it was required and helped me through the whole process. They were absolutely wonderful at helping a very emotional person at a complicated time.
Christine Morris, Flagstaff Hill, SA
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.