I had been made executor of my mother’s will which had been written by estate planning specialists. When my mother died, I phoned their office and spoke to a couple of people there, but I found their responses very unhelpful. They just did not seem interested in assisting me.
This was in complete contrast with Andreyev Lawyers.
I found Andreyev Lawyers on the internet, and I thought their website had a lot of useful information about the probate process. I was impressed so I called them and set up a meeting.
Because we were dealing with a rural primary-producing property, it was always going to be complicated. There were issues with water quotas, allowances and co-leases which required us to deal with the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources.
I’m very pleased with Andreyev Lawyers. I was extremely happy with the process and their common-sense approach. They ensured that both probate and the subsequent property sale were straightforward. It was important to have someone reliable and level-headed to turn to during a very difficult time.
They’re wonderful people and have done a wonderful job all the way through. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Andreyev Lawyers to anyone.
Michael Georgeff, Bellevue Heights SA
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.