I was looking for someone to help with the probate application for my mother’s estate. I found Andreyev Lawyers online and read some really good feedback about them, so I decided to give them a call.
They were really lovely and extremely helpful. They gave us a costs estimate straight away which we were happy with. Everything was explained in terms I could understand which was really good because it was a terribly emotional time.
When we left — and left everything with them — we felt very comfortable and glad we’d chosen them. They kept in touch to keep us updated, and the process went through smoothly.
Stacy Shoebridge, Highbury SA
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.