We’ve been using Andreyev Lawyers for a while now — for preparing new standard employment contracts and for giving us advice on employee issues. So when one of our contractors tried to steal our agencies, we knew exactly who to call.
Andreyev Lawyers are good, they know their stuff. They actually listen and they give practical advice. I also appreciate that they are able to give advice or prepare documents quickly, as we often need to act fast. They’re also very efficient which is great when you’re busy — it saves you time and worry.
Ertan Ozer, Point Blank Medical, Balmain NSW
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.