Last year my brother was diagnosed with advanced Alzheimer’s disease.
It was awful. We needed to sell his house and his car and move him interstate — he lived in the ACT and we live in Sydney.
We were in a very awkward situation and we didn’t know what to do. My brother had given me his medical power of attorney, but he hadn’t given me control over his financial affairs – he had left that to the ACT Public Trustee.
Louise is really lovely. I haven’t had anything to do with lawyers before but there wouldn’t be many like her. She was so bright and chirpy. She put us at ease, she explained everything.
Andreyev Lawyers wrote the letters for us to the tribunal and then did an update letter for us. The whole thing took about six months and she kept in contact with me to let me know what was happening.
When we had our hearing at the tribunal, there were lawyers and doctors and social workers — it was awful, but after two and a half hours we were finally given legal and medical power of attorney.
Andreyev Lawyers was absolutely fantastic — we couldn’t have done it without them.
Julie Donald, Cronulla, NSW
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.