Simone focuses on the legal issues impacting not-for-profit (NFP) organisations, including charities, community groups, and private institutions and funds. She also regularly works with SME owners and their families.
Simone assists our NFP clients in the following main areas:
- Providing advice on structure options and then establishing not-for-profit entities;
- Assisting organisations to register as charities and to access available tax concessions;
- Documenting collaborations with other organisations, including funding agreements, strategic alliances, joint ventures, mergers and amalgamations; and
- Providing strategic and governance advice to not-for-profit boards and committees.
Simone also regularly provides advice on general commercial matters, including:
- The purchases and sale of businesses;
- Commercial, residential and rural land and development transactions;
- Employment law matters;
- Commercial contracts;
- Establishing business and investment entities; and
- Business succession and estate planning for business owners.
Simone focuses on identifying solutions, rather than problems. She has worked with a broad range of clients, at various stages of their business and personal lives, providing clear guidance on strategies to enhance and protect business opportunities and value.
Simone is known for her approachable manner and genuine interest in the particular business and personal goals of her clients.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice (Hons)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0405 954 264
- Reception: 1300 654 590
If you enjoyed reading this article, don’t miss out on our latest posts: