Henry Ford, Industrialist
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Henry Ford (born 1863, died 1947) did not invent the automobile, but he made it affordable to the middle class that he helped create. His assembly lines produced inexpensive cars, and he paid the workers on those lines enough to buy the products they made.
Ford sold 15 million Model Ts between 1908 and 1927. The availability of cheap autos drove demand to build the road infrastructure that made America a nation of drivers.
Ford was far from perfect, and the company lost ground to rivals like General Motors in his later years. But his manufacturing process created the modern car industry, and with it, the car culture of the 20th century.
Ford made a product once considered a ‘luxury’ available to a mass market by transforming the manufacturing process.
The information contained in this post is current at the date of editing – 19 June 2023.
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.