We recently invited Andrew to present to our staff on investment, superannuation and business structures.
Our expectations were high and in fact, Andrew exceeded them, particularly in respect to how relevant his presentation was to our daily practice – not just your normal “update” on changes in law.
Not only does he really know what he is talking about, his enthusiasm is infectious and he is genuinely pleased to share his knowledge.
We went away with practical insight into the key issues we need to think about when choosing a structure, or advising clients about restructuring. We also appreciated Andrew’s comfortable and engaging presentation style.
David Sharp, Partner, DFK Richard Hill (Sydney, Practice Retreat)
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.