As an accounting firm which has a joint venture with a financial planning practice, we have been very pleased to have Andrew present seminars to both our clients and our professional team members.
We have found Andrew’s presentations invaluable in helping our clients protecting their assets, both in their lifetime and leaving the control of assets to the people of their choice upon their death.
In Andrew’s presentations, he is able to call upon his experiences to provide numerous real life examples which listeners can readily relate to.
Andrew combines an excellent knowledge of the law (including advanced qualifications in taxation law) with a genuine passion for helping clients.
Andrew is able to quickly identify the legal issues in specific situations and give clients choices to enable them to optimise their specific circumstances.
As accountants, Andrew has helped many of our clients by putting the important “finishing touches” to particular strategies.
We have no doubt that after hearing his presentation, financial planners will realise many of their clients can benefit from tapping into Andrew’s expertise.
Hans Van Heuven, Partner, Symes Accountants (Gawler, In-house and Client Seminars)
Our Great Lawyer Guarantee
We want to be part of your team over the long term. We'll achieve this by sticking closely to the following principles:
- We'll listen carefully to understand what you want to achieve. Then we'll thoroughly explain our advice and step you through the documents. You can be sure you'll know the full consequences.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so someone will always be available to answer your questions, or point you in the right direction. You will also benefit from a range of perspectives and experience.
- One of our key goals is to pass on as much knowledge as we can, so you can make your own informed decisions. We want to make you truly independent.
- We only do what we're good at. You can be confident that we know what we're doing and won't pass on the cost of our learning.
- For advice and documents, we provide a fixed or capped quote so you don’t take price risk. If you're in a dispute, we'll map out the process and costs so you know what to expect.
- We're not in this game for our egos. We're in it for a front row seat to witness your success.
We measure our success on how efficiently we have facilitated your objectives, enhanced your relationships, and reduced the level of stress for all involved.
If we sound like people you can work with, call us now on 1300 654 590 and speak directly with a great lawyer.