Want to know more about the legal documents that impact you and your clients?
Can you tell the difference between a quality legal document and an average one?
We are running a series of training sessions on the more common commercial legal documents.
These sessions are hands-on and practical training about the nuts and bolts of these documents. Why certain clauses are included (or not included). Key things to look out for. Common tricks and traps.
At the end of each session you will have a good grounding on the commercial and legal aspects that affect the particular document. We will also provide you with a copy of our full ‘template’ document, so you can take it away and study it further at your leisure, or keep it for future reference.
These sessions will be led by experienced lawyers who work with these documents on a day-to-day basis.
Places are strictly limited so that the sessions can be interactive and personally informative. If a session is full, then you can register on our Wait List for a future session.
These training sessions qualify as CPD hours for accountants and other professional advisers with a regulatory CPD requirement. A letter confirming attendance will be sent shortly after the seminar.
For a schedule of the upcoming seminars, please visit our website.
Documents that we will be covering include:
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Shareholder Agreements and Company Constitutions
- ‘Heads of Agreements’
- Sale of Business Agreements, Restraint Clauses and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Deeds and Pension Minutes
- Loan Facility Agreements, and Security Documents
- Employment Agreements (general staff, executives and directors)
- Partnership Agreements
- Discretionary Trust Deeds and Distribution Minutes
- Sale of Share Agreements and Restraint Clauses and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Wills and Testamentary Trusts (for business owners and farmers)
- Service and Consultancy Agreements
- Trading Terms, Confidentiality Obligations and Personal Guarantees
- Procurement and Supply Agreements
- IP Licence Agreements, Confidentiality Undertakings and Development Agreements
For more information, contact us on 1300 654 590.