Louise works with privately owned enterprises and wealthy families on a broad range of business law issues.
Her approach is to be very practical and to the point. She has developed a loyal following of clients and referrers who appreciate her no-nonsense and value-based approach.
Louise assists her clients with a variety of business law issues. She has particular experience with:
- Contract and business law
- Corporations law
- Disputes and litigation (from common civil/commercial disputes to complex litigation)
- Sophisticated estate and succession planning (including contested estates)
- Employment law for employers
- Family law matters (with an emphasis on business owners and their families)
Louise holds a Bachelor Degree (with Honours) in Law and Legal Practice from Flinders University, and is a member of the Law Society of South Australia. She has experience in various Australian jurisdictions, having conducted matters in South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia.
Louise regularly writes about practical solutions to topical business law issues, both for our firm and for third parties. She is the contributing author of employment law updates for the Australianbiz e-newsletter since 2013.
Outside of work, Louise enjoys catching up with friends over dinner, reading gossip magazines, and making gradual improvements to her old bungalow. Louise has also been involved as a volunteer adjudicator and trainer with Debating SA since 2007.
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice (Hons)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted as a Notary Public in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Mobile: 0406 410 878
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590