Louise works primarily with privately owned enterprises and wealthy families on a broad range of business law issues.
Her approach is to be very practical and to the point. She has developed a loyal following of clients and referrers who appreciate her no-nonsense and value-based approach.
Louise assists her clients with a variety of business law issues. She has particular experience with:
- Property law (including commercial leases and lease disputes)
- Employment law (advising both employers and employees of their rights and obligations)
- Disputes and litigation (from common commercial disputes to complex litigation between business owners)
- Family law matters (with an emphasis on business owners and their families)
- Sophisticated estate and succession planning (including contested estates)
- Trade marks and general IP and IT contracts
Louise holds a bachelor degree (with honours) in law and legal practice from Flinders University, and is a member of the Law Societies of New South Wales and South Australia. She has experience in various Australian jurisdictions, having conducted matters in South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
Louise regularly writes about practical solutions to topical business law issues, both for our firm and for third parties. She is the contributing author of employment law updates for the Australianbiz e-newsletter since 2013.
Outside of work, Louise enjoys catching up with friends over dinner, reading trashy magazines, playing board games and quiz nights.
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice (Hons)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Mobile: 0406 410 878
- Email: email@example.com
- Reception: 1300 654 590
If you enjoyed reading this article, don’t miss out on our latest posts: